Hello there!
This is an incredibly late post, but at least it is here!
My last day at the South Dakota Oral History Center was last Monday. It was a little sad to go because I learned so much in the short time I was there. I felt a little better leaving when I received a notification about a release form that I had been tasked with on day one of my internship.
Quick shout out to Sam, the director of the program who taught me so much about the OHC and I hope that I can continue to be involved in educating the public about oral histories.
Last Wednesday I began my stint at the special archives located in library. I took a tour of the archival collections, got a little lost and confused, and overall had a good first day. These first few weeks of my internship up here will involve photographs and preservation and after today's discussion regarding the work I will be doing and some of the unique techniques that we have here, I am really excited to learn more,
Stay tuned in a couple of days for some reading reviews and a wrap up of thoughts for the week.
Peace,
-Kylie
This is an incredibly late post, but at least it is here!
My last day at the South Dakota Oral History Center was last Monday. It was a little sad to go because I learned so much in the short time I was there. I felt a little better leaving when I received a notification about a release form that I had been tasked with on day one of my internship.
Quick shout out to Sam, the director of the program who taught me so much about the OHC and I hope that I can continue to be involved in educating the public about oral histories.
Last Wednesday I began my stint at the special archives located in library. I took a tour of the archival collections, got a little lost and confused, and overall had a good first day. These first few weeks of my internship up here will involve photographs and preservation and after today's discussion regarding the work I will be doing and some of the unique techniques that we have here, I am really excited to learn more,
Stay tuned in a couple of days for some reading reviews and a wrap up of thoughts for the week.
Peace,
-Kylie
No comments:
Post a Comment